[Tango-A] [TANGO-A] NA-E: Community Milonga of Ann Arbor Michigan - Milonga De La Cosecha - 10/04/2008 - DJ: Patricia Greve

Marco Bruschtein mbruscht at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 15:03:37 EDT 2008

Hello fellow Tangeros,

HERE IS THE INFO: www.annarbortango.info

Come join us for the 6th Community Milonga, "Milonga De La Cosecha"
(Harvest Milonga) @ the historic 3rd Ward Building, Hathaway's
Hideaway, in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

When: Saturday, 10/04/2008 from 9:30pm until 1:30am

DJ: Patricia Greve

Cost: Students $5.00/Everybody else $10.00

RAFFLE:  Tickets $1
    - enter to have a chance at winning
         >Gift Certificate to the Relax Station, get that message
you've been wanting, needing
         >1 Hr Tango Lesson with nationally recognized local
instructor, Avik Basu
         > Community Milonga goodies including framed posters, key
chains and maybe even a shirt or two

    - All proceeds from the raffle go to pay off the floor [we are
getting close]
    - Drawing will be around midnight so get there early and get your
dance on...

Where: 310 S. Ashley, Ann Arbor, MI
[Between Liberty and William Next to Lucky Monkey Tattoo Parlour
across the street from the parking lot.  Look for a sign on the door
that reads, TAGNO =-)!]

Map: http://tinyurl.com/52x2rs
(Cut and paste this link or click on it for a map )

There is paid parking across the street.  Otherwise you will have to
park on the side streets.

Please feel free to bring a dish to share =-)!

It's a smaller space so make sure your navigation skills are honed!
Be kind, don't boleo your neighbor =-)!

####
Any questions?  Email Marco at communitymilonga at gmail.com

Please spread the word and stay posted for the next Community Milonga.

Hope to see you there,

Marco and the Community Milonga folks

P.S.  If you enjoy Community Milonga sponsored events, please check
www.annarbortango.info for ways to help, you can join the Community
Milonga FaceBook group or talk to us when you come dancing.

Thanks for your support!