[Tango-A] Today and tomorrow workshops with Cecilia Saia, Pablo Aslan, and Mariela Franganillo.

Mariela Franganillo argentinetangonyc at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 06:00:14 EDT 2008

Dear Friends,
This month I am doing two workshops that I think are very important to
tango. The first is about centering yourself and the other about
connecting to the music and with your partner. Here is the
information:

Cecilia Saia and I will teach for 45 minutes each. This workshop will
focus on balance, form, and awareness. Solo work, no partner
necessary, as we will be concentrating on our individual connection to
our body. Without being centered we cannot have freedom of expression.
Wednesday September 17, 24
Chelsea Studios 151 W. 26th St. Sixth floor, b/w 6th ave and 7th ave
Time: 9pm - 10:30pm
One workshop: $35
Three workshops: $60

Pablo Aslan and I will teach you how to listen and dance into the
music by recognizing rhythm, phrases, and intentions.
Thursday September 19
Dance Manhattan 39 W. 19th St. Fifth floor, b/w 5th ave and 6th ave
Time: 8pm - 9:30pm

And of course don't forget about the NY Tango Festival on Columbus
Weekend, the second weekend of October. I'm bringing wonderful
teachers and it's going to be a fantastic event.
www.nytangofestival.com

Best,
Mariela
http://www.nytangofestival.com