[Tango-A] SA: Milongueando en Buenos Aires: February 9-16 2009

Antoinette ant_in_argentina at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Sep 15 17:31:08 EDT 2008

REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR MILONGUEANDO 2009! Visit our website at:

www.milongueandoenba.com

Based on the fabulous feedback we received after Milongueando 2008 we've put together a program that we're very excited about, including:

* classes with Susana Miller, Maria Plazaola, Ricardo Viqueira, Juan Manuel Suarez, Tete and Silvia and many other great teachers from Buenos Aires.
* immersion course for Group A participants - under the instruction of Alicia Pons.
* practicas to ensure you have plenty of time and space to incorporate what you learn in the classes.
* talks, milongas, and events throughout the week.
* as always we guarantee balanced numbers of men and women in the classes – you don’t need a partner!

What’s more... for Milongueando participants:
- Discounts on tango shoes!
- Discounts on accommodation in a variety of hotels and apartments!

If you have any questions at all about this exciting event, please don’t hesitate to write. Don’t wait too long! The earlybird price lasts only until the end of September.

Un abrazo milonguero
The Milongueando Team

Convened by Susana Miller and Maria Plazaola
Organized by Antoinette Wilson, with Ute Neumaier
www.milongueandoenba.com
milongueandoenba at gmail.com
Tel: +54 11 4373 2087

      Yahoo! Cocina