[Tango-A] Tangofest Maui Feb 4th - 8th 2009

Gawain Bantle Gawain at loveoftango.com
Sat Sep 13 21:01:07 EDT 2008

If registering before Dec 15th $230 price for the whole festival.

Tangofest on Maui February 4th - 8th 2009
with
Natalia Hills, Alex Krebs, Brigitta Winkler & Tomas Howlin
Aloha dear Tango friends,
We from the wonderful island from Maui want to invite you to our 6th
Tanogfest Maui. Maui with its wonderful beaches, waterfalls, sunsets
is a great place to relax from winter on the mainland and to lie on
the beach, explore the 10000 foot high volcano, surf, windsurf, lie on
the beach, swim and 'hang loose' as we say here. Then in the afternoon
and the evening you can dance Tango at a beautiful place and study
with world class teachers and dancers. For more detailed info check: www.tangofestmaui.com
We have special vacation packages available.
Mahalo
Gawain Bantle
If you want to come this is the time to buy airline tickets before
they go up a lot. Right now $400-500 from Portland, Seattle and the
Bay Area.

Gawain Bantle
10 Lopaka Place
Kula, Hi 96790