[Tango-A] NA-E: Princeton Tango Festival, November 21st - 23rd!

Princeton Tango Fest princetontangofest at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 10:31:12 EDT 2008

Princeton University Tango Club is pleased to announce that its Second
Annual Tango Festival is Friday November 21st - Sunday the 23rd, SAVE
THE DATE!

This year we will have 3 milongas, 3 practicas and 5 sections of
classes taught by world class instructors:

Diego di Falco and Carolina Zokalski
Oliver Kolker and Silvina Valz
Andres Amarilla and Meredith Klein
Felipe Martinez and Rosa Corisco
Robin Thomas and Kyla Mares

Schedule will be posted soon, and registration will open soon after
that, so please check our website periodically:
http://www.princeton.edu/~tango/festival/index.html

Princeton is located one hour from both NYC and Philadelphia. For
travel and lodging information see
http://www.princeton.edu/main/visiting/travel/

Students from other universities can apply for free housing.

Looking forward to seeing you at Princeton!

Princeton Tango Club.