[Tango-A] MISC: TangoCalendar.org

TangoCalendar.org info at tangocalendar.org
Fri Sep 12 16:45:40 EDT 2008

We are excited to announce that a new resource for the tango community
is now available,  TangoCalendar.org.  This is a website designed to
aggregate community calendars from all over the U.S.  (If there is
demand we'll expand to other regions later)

The site will let you graphically select your region or community of
interest.  It also provides guidance on how to post events for
organizers that don't have a formal calendar of their own.  We also
have a feed set up to create events that have been posted to the TANGO-
A email list.

We have a base of communities right now and will be adding more as
fast as we can.  :)

It is a community and ad supported website so please let us know if
you have (or know of) a calendar you would like to be included.

So, check it out at http://www.tangocalendar.org

Thanks,
Tango Calendar
info at tangocalendar.org