[Tango-A] NA-C:Meet in the Middle Schedule

Karen Whitesell kglass02 at centurytel.net
Mon Sep 8 22:23:34 EDT 2008

Dear fans of Meet in the Middle,

We now have 62 names scrolling across the marquee.  The latest from
Albuquerque is Chris.  He was so impressed with Elizabeth Olivera, he is
following them to Mt Vernon.  Chris has the Golden Crown Bakery and is
bringing treats for Fri night.  Pete from Champaign also enjoys dancing with
her and will be here too.  So here is the latest schedule adding Elizabeth
Olivera and Humberto Decima.

Schedule:
Friday Sept 19:
Early Bird Practica 2-6 pm
Dinner 6:00-8pm: Egg plant parmesan, BBQ Beef, steamed broccoli, 3 salads,
assorted desserts
7:30-8:30 Class with Humberto e Elizabeth ($20) or practica at Estelle's
(one
block North)
Milonga 9-12 midnight, Kathy Mcgeeney DJ

Saturday Sept 20:
Brunch 10-12pm
12-2 pm Practica A with Michael Tennant
2:00 pm Ice cream truck
2:30-3:30 Class with E and H ($20) or practica at Ben Franklin (1/2 block
West)
4-5 pm Practica B Elayne Hency Practice in the Park (Gibbs Park 2 blocks
West)
6-7:30 Dinner:  Prime Rib, Spinach Dip Pasta, Baked potato, 3 salads, rolls,
assorted desserts
8:00 Milonga @ The Gibbs (dress up)
9:00 pm Performance featuring Michael Tennant, Natalia Kolk, Humberto Decima
and
Elizabeth Olivera.
9:30-2 AM Milonga back at Murray's, DJ Michael Tennant

Sunday Sept 21:
Brunch 10-12
12-2 pm Practica C Michael Figart in charge
2:00 pm ice cream truck
2:30-3:30 Class with E and H ($20) or dance on the mezzanine.
4-6 Practica D
Dinner 6pm
8pm-12 or longer Farewell Milonga , Pete Wilcox DJ.

Remember: Practicas encourage talking, trading ideas, trading partners, and
accepting constructive criticism.  Milongas dictate no talking while
dancing, no teaching on the dance floor, and just enjoying the moment.

See Vicki Barnes to schedule Private lessons. Floor space in Ben Franklin or
Estelle's
restaurant, pay the instructor, pay the floor $10. We will keep the
mezzanine free for open dancing anytime.

Bring your $50 Meal ticket money, your popsicle money, your lesson money,
and your art/souvenir money ( I have a surprise for you).

Bed and Breakfast open, 2 blocks away.  I am putting up Ray and E and H
there.  One room available at $55 each.  Motels:  Super 8-
417-461-0230, $54.00, Comfort Inn 417-466-4511, $73, both, plus tax.

See you soon, Karen
kglass02 at centurytel.net
417-471-1001