[Tango-A] NA-E: Countdown to Ann Arbor 7th Anniversary Festival has begun, September 26-29, 2008

Gurjit Mandair gsmandair at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 17:56:29 EDT 2008

The countdown to the most exciting tango festival has begun...

Michigan Argentine Tango Club presents their 7th Anniversary Festival
to be held from 26-29 September, 2008. Come and enjoy the most
affordable and cozy festival in the country.

Celebrate a weekend of tango workshops, practicas and milongas with us
as we welcome special guest instructors, Brigitta Winkler (Berlin-New
York), Christopher and Caroline (San Francisco) and Somer and Agape
(Chicago).
Guest DJs include Robin Thomas (NY), Joe Leonardo (Portland).

Don't delay! Early registration deadline is September 15, 2008.
For more details on schedule and registration, visit our website at:

http://www.umich.edu/~umtango/events/anniversary-sep08/

Plan your trip real soon. Come and dance the night away! Let's
celebrate seven years of great tango in Ann Arbor, MI.

Gurjit Mandair  (gsmandair at gmail.com)