[Tango-A] NA-E: MAGICLUCKYTANGOWEEKEND IS NEAR!

JFPaloma@aol.com JFPaloma at aol.com
Mon Sep 8 13:17:55 EDT 2008

Dearest Tangueros!

Only a short time before we see you.  We are so excited to gather all  our
old friends and new friends for another MagicLuckyTangoWeekend.   Last year's
festival was truly Magic for us.

For those of you that have not had the chance to register yet, this is  just
a reminder that our MagicLuckyTangoWeekend is the first festival  in the USA
where there will be musicians in the classes to work directly  with you.   We
understand the music in relation to technique, and  the triangular
relationship between the dancer, the music and the dance.   And so our emphasis this year
is on musicality.  We have many musical  treats and surprises planned for you.

There will be live music EVERY NIGHT!. Special technical classes for  men and
women.  Entertaining lectures to enthuse your history of the tango  and
enrich your understanding of the feeling behind our beloved dance;  a spectacular
DINNER SHOW... and well, so much more!!!!

We're waiting for  you.
_www.lasvegastangoweekend.com_ (http://www.lasvegastangoweekend.com/)
Register now!

Sweet tangos...