[Tango-A] NA-E: FREE INTRO CLASS!! Monday Sep. 8th, 6:30 to 7pm

School of Traditional Tango statnyc at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 7 12:02:24 EDT 2008

FREE INTRO CLASS!! Monday Sep. 8th, 6:30 to 7pm

As part of our beginner tango dancers' program, there
will be a free 30 minute introductory tango class Monday
September 8th for all those interested in taking their first
steps in tango. It will be from 6:30 to 7:00 PM at our
regular location.

After that, you will have the chance to enroll in our
"Fundamentals Courses" for Beginners, starting
that Monday, with a special discount of $10 dollars (from
the regular price) per course. You will also receive a $65
discount coupon to apply for a STAT Tango Music CD, Teaching
DVD and Private lesson.
Couples (Leader & Follower) will receive an extra $10
discount per couple.

WHEN: Monday Sep 8th, 6:30 - 7:00pm
WHERE: CHELSEA STUDIOS, 151 W 26th st, 5th fl, NYC, NY
10001

FUNDAMENTALS: Mondays

7 PM to 8PM Fundamentals "A" for Beginner (4
weeks)
8 PM to 9 PM Fundamentals "B" for Beginner (4
weeks)

Course (4 classes) $80 in advance, Reg. $90 at door
Two beginner courses $150 (Save $30)
Couples (Leader & Follower) $150 per course (Save $30)
Receive a $65 discount coupons.

See you there!

Below see our weekly schedule:

Mondays
7 PM to 8 PM Intermediate Level Strictly Traditional Tango
8 PM to 9 PM All Levels Practica
CHELSEA STUDIOS, 151 W 26th st, 5th fl, NYC, NY 10001

Tuesdays
6:30 to 8 PM The Leader's Practica
La Boca @ Iguana Restaurant
240 W 54th st. 2nd fl.
FOLLOWERS COME FREE from 7:40 to 8:00 PM!

Fridays
7-8pm: Smart Follower practica
8-9pm: Strictly Milonga Lisa and Vals Criollo
LEADERS COME FREE from 7:40 to 8:00 PM!

School of Traditional Argentine Tango
WWW.STATNYC.COM
917-373-7446 / 917-373-7444