[Tango-A] NA-E: NO follower's class this Friday at STAT, Milonga with Lampazo

School of Traditional Tango statnyc at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 4 00:08:57 EDT 2008

There will be no follower's class from 7 to 8 pm this Friday at the School of Traditional Tango due to a performance we have to give.

However, we WILL continue with the milonga class series working the whole month of September on material from the great milonguero maestro Lampazo. Rare film clips will be shown of his teaching and of his dancing. Don't miss it!

Fridays in the month of September
8 to 9 PM
CHELSEA STUDIOS, 151 W 26th st, 5th fl, NYC, NY 10001
By Anton Gazenbeek and Sergio Segura

See you there!

Other classes:

Mondays
7 PM to 8 PM Strictly Traditional Tango
8 PM to 9 PM Practica
CHELSEA STUDIOS, 151 W 26th st, 5th fl, NYC, NY 10001

Tuesdays
The Leader's Practica
La Boca @ Iguana Restaurant
240 W 54th st. 2nd fl.
Leaders’ Practica: Tuesdays 6:30 – 7:00pm All Levels
$12 or 5 practicas for $50
FOLLOWERS COME FREE from 7:40 to 8:00 PM!

AT:
Chelsea Studios, 151W 26th st. 5th fl., 10001
More info: 917-373-7446/7444

School of Traditional Argentine Tango
WWW.STATNYC.COM
917-373-7446 / 917-373-7444