[Tango-A] 11th Tangomagia festival in Amsterdam

Marijke de Vries zandunga at xs4all.nl
Mon Sep 1 14:26:38 EDT 2008

Dear Tango friends,

Zandunga Tangoproductions is proud to present the 11th Tangomagia festival
in Amsterdam, December 2008.

26|27|28|29|30|31 December 2008
www.tangomagia.com

Maestros :

Sebastian Arce & Mariana Montes
Mariano Chicho Frumboli & Juana Sepulveda
Mario Consiglieri & Annabella Diaz-Hojman
Özhan Araz & Serkan Gökcesu
Barbara Carpino & Claudio Forte
Eric Jørissen & Komala
Sven Froese & Marijke de Vries

Orchestra´s :

Orquesta típica Silencio
Cuarteto Silencio

DJ's: Robin Thomas, Ömer Bayraktar, Christos Pater.

Locations : Beurs van Berlage, Hotel Arena, De Duif, Kompaszaal, Crea and
Studio de Wit.

Please check our website for the complete programme and online reservations:
www.tangomagia.com

Receival of your payment before September 25 gives you a reduction of 10% on
your total reservation, so make up your mind quickly !

See also our other package reductions.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to send an e-mail to our office
(Moneir): reservations at tangomagia.com

Zandunga Tangoproductions
Marijke de Vries
Office: Moneir Bardai
www.tangomagia.com
tel: 00 31 20 663 94 69  ( tue/wed/thu  12:00-17:00 )
Skype: moneir.bardai