[Tango-A] NA-W: Seminario with Gustavo & Giselle in Nov.

Ed Loomis TangoBear at pobox.com
Mon Sep 1 02:17:29 EDT 2008

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 23:01:36 -0700, Nora Dinzelbacher <misstango at hotmail.com>
wrote:

As I announced at NTW '08, Gustavo & Giselle are coming back to the San
Francisco Bay Area for one of their famous Seminarios.

- The date: November 17 - 22, 2008.

- The location: Allegro Ballroom - 5855 Christie Ave - Emeryville, CA
www.allegroballroom.com

-
The price: $695 per person. Includes 20 hours of instruction,
certificate of attendance,  and  the Graduation Milonga on Sat Nov 22
with a performance by G & G.

- The Seminario:

.  10:30am  warm up exercises by G & G
.  11am - 1pm : Class (everyday)
.  2:30pm-4:30pm  (Mon-Tue-Thu-Fri)
.  Wed and Sat afternoon: Free

Day  1:  Tema General.
Day  2:     "       "
Day  3:     "       "
Day  4:     "       "  in the morning. Milonga in the afternoon
Day  5:     "       "       "       "        Vals       "  "        "
Day  6:     "       "       .

- Space:  limited to 25 couples.

- Payment by credit card:  via email to tangoweek at hotmail.com or: via phone/fax
(650) 348-1140

-     "     "   personal check or Money Order: payable to Nora Olivera - 3018
Atwater Dr - Burlingame, Ca 94010

Please
notice that on Sunday, November 23rd, 2008 G & G will be teaching 3
workshops at the same location (Allegro Ballroom) from 11am - 4:30pm ,
open to the public. If you are interested in participate you'll have a good
discount price.

Emeryville
is a city 10 min east from San Francisco, crossing the Bay Bridge. The
Oakland International Airport is the closest airport and just one block
from the studio is the Four Points Sheraton Hotel (I'm negotiating a
discount price for the participants)  with a lot of restaurants and
stores nearby. Another hotels (walking distance to the studio): Hilton Garden
(ex Holiday Inn) and The  Woodfin Suites

Thank you very much for your support and I'm looking forward to see you again in
November

Tangamente, Nora :-)