[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC-DON'T GO to ESMERALDA'S this Sunday.....

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 31 13:01:19 EDT 2008

The NYC Marathon is on this Sunday requiring10 security guards due to the
crowds coming into Session 73‹PLEASE TELL OTHER FRIENDS YOU KNOW WHO MIGHT
NOT GET THIS NOTICE.
Next week we will be back in our full glory.

We had a fantastic ³PRE-HALLOWEEN PRACTICE PARTY & ESMERALDA¹S 4TH
ANNIVERSARY & 90TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION OF ALEX²!  Wild and wonderful
bedlam!
And you missed that glorious chorus line of Transylvanian tanguerinas: Las
Hermanas Macabre!
More next week.
Lucille

IMPORTANT P.S.---PLEASE‹ALL OF YOU WHO SHOT STILLS AND VIDEOS, PLEASE PLEASE
CONTACT ME. THANKS.