[Tango-A] NA-E: Princeton Tango Fest - Hurry up!

Princeton Tango Fest princetontangofest at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 13:43:45 EDT 2008

Hello!

News from Princeton Tango Festival!

Registration has been very successful. Two-thirds of those who
registered for our festival are students.  It's great to see the
university tango community growing so fast!

We are about to close registration for full-passes. Some of the
workshops are already full or almost full. So don't wait to get your
place at the festival! Follow this link for registration:
http://www.princeton.edu/~tango/festival/index.html

For those of you who have already registered, remember that you must
send the check asap, or you risk losing your place in the classes you
registered for. We want all of you to be here!

Milonga passes are still available. In a few weeks, we will close that
registration as well, so hurry up if you want to attend milongas at a
very low price.

Hope to see you all at Princeton,

Princeton Tango Club.