[Tango-A] NA-C: 5 Weeks Until The Start of Fandango De Tango; Austin, TX, Nov 26-30

LTDANCERAM@aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Thu Oct 23 15:39:21 EDT 2008

ph#:  (512) 853-0652
Website:   www.FandangoDeTango.com
Email:   info at FandangoDeTango.com

10th Annual Fandango de Tango in Austin,  TX
to be held Nov 26-30, 2008
An Immersion in the Art of Argentine  Tango

**QUICKNOTES**

We’ll be kicking off the  Fandango on Wed, Nov 26th at 6pm.  That’s just 5
weeks  away!!!!

Just want to let you know we're still taking registrations  for the Fandango.

“2nd Early Bird” Discount Deadline is  Nov 1 for FULL or ULTIMATE PASSES

We still have space left in our  classes.

The balance is due on Nov 1st for those who made a  deposit.

Our online registration system is working great!!   You can get to it from
our web site  at
www.FandangoDeTango.com

We've updated the schedule with the  teachers’ names in the appropriate time
slots.  Stay tuned-we'll be  updating the class titles soon.

The Omni Hotel block of rooms  reserved for us is quickly filling up.  You
must book your room by Nov 3 to  receive the special rate of $89 (if rooms are
still available).  Here’s a  direct link to the Omni Austin Hotel at Southpark
Registration
http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/Fandang
odeTango11.aspx

Beginner  Class Special:  A very special opportunity for you to kick off your
Tango  dance instruction with the best in the world!  Dance Festivals many
times  cater only to the dancer with
previous knowledge but we want everyone to have  access to these wonderful
instructors!  For all you more experienced Tango  dancers, introduce your
friends and family to the Tango by referring them to the  Beginner class options.
This is our chance to share our passion, and  support and grow our community of
dancers!

The Thanksgiving Brunch  Milonga is the best.  The food is fantastic--it's an
"all you can eat"  buffet prepared by fabulous chefs—add to that the fact you
don’t have to cook,  and there's 4 hours of Tango music playing for your
dancing pleasure.  The  result is a very memorable Thanksgiving experience.

All our  Milongas will be open to the public.  Come take part in some
fabulous  dancing.
Besides each Milonga being individually available you can also get  an “All
Milonga Pass” or an “Almost All Milonga Pass” (excludes Thanksgiving  Brunch
Milonga).
We are keeping our teachers busy with lots of group classes,  so there are
only a handful of private lessons available with our wonderful  Tango Masters!!

Introducing our All-Star Cast of Teachers
Fabian  Salas
Guillermo Merlo y Fernanda Ghi
Diego di Falco y Carolina  Zokalski
Nito y Elba Garcia
Alex Krebs y Luciana Valle
Pablo Pugliese y  Noel Strazza

Over 120 hours of Tango Dancing Fun!
Over 90 hours  of Classes and 33 hours of Social Dancing
**6 Levels of Classes **No Partners  Required
**Plenty of Practice Time **Refreshments Provided Between  Classes
6 Milongas:  Wednesday, Thanksgiving Brunch,
Thursday,  Friday, Saturday All-Night, Sunday
Fabulous Dance Performances by the Tango  Masters on Sat. Night

Our event will again be held at the beautiful Omni  Austin Hotel at Southpark
4140 Governor's Row, Austin, TX 78744  (512)  448-2222
They’ll be offering us an exceptional rate of $89 + tax per room,  You must
mention "Fandango" for discount. Make your reservations early!!   This is a
beautiful hotel with great food and wonderful amenities!  Free  Airport Shuttle
service for all who stay at the Hotel!!

Use the  link below to reserve your room today.  We’ve arranged for more
hotel rooms  this year.  Last year was a big success and we anticipate a full
house this  year.
http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/Fandang
odeTango11.aspx
Book your room by Nov 3, 2008 to receive this special rate

Over  the last 12 years we’ve organized over 45 Tango events and brought the
best  Tango coaches to Austin.  This will be our 10th year for the Fandango de
 Tango.
Brought to you by Learn To Dance Austin, Ricardo Moncada,  Pres.
More info at http://www.FandangoDeTango.com/
E-mail:   info at FandangoDeTango.com    Phone:  512-853-0652.

Fandango 2008 Online Registration and Credit Card  Payments
(this is a direct link and skips the Fandango web  site)
http://www.eventexpresspro.com/login.php?event_id=24&l=1

Fandango  2008 Host Hotel (direct link to the Omni Austin Hotel at Southpark
Registration)
http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/Fandang
odeTango11.aspx

Fandango  2008 Tango Masters Pictures