[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC Sun. Shhh! Flashlights and batteries!

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 22:12:34 EDT 2008

This Sunday OCT 26-- Session 73- ESMERALDA¹S TANGO AND TAPAS
³ESMERALDA¹S PRACTICE HALLOWEEN PARTY²
THE 4th ANNIVERSARY OF ESMERALDA¹S TANGO & TAPAS!!!!
73 and 1st Ave. SW corner
Dance from 7:30 to 12:30 or until everyone leaves!!!
Ilene spins the platters--- Expect more beautiful music!

To honor Milonguero Alex Turney's 90th, PLEASE bring flashlights, put tape
with your name on them so you do not lose them.  Bring extras to share. I
hope we can have close to 90 flashlights lighting up the ceiling for the
birthday song!!!  This part only is a surprise. Don¹t forget batteries!

Bring video cameras and all other kinds for photo ops galore as this dance
is always fun and wonderful costumes appear. PLEASE NOTE:
All are welcome in civvies or skivvies!!!
Also experience The World Premiere of the Hermanas Macabra Dance Company
starring the Weird Sisters performing to the hit song ³My Little Ghostie²
Lucille
Ph: 212 777 6053 Session 73 Ph: 212 517 4445