[Tango-A] NA-C, NA-W, NA-E: Grand Opening of ArTango Center in Chicago

Tango Éclectique tangoeclectique at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 18:00:58 EDT 2008

In an effort to bring you the best Argentine Tango experience
possible, of a caliber and level that you have come to expect of Tango
Éclectique, we are delightful to announce the Grand Opening of ArTango
Center.
The Center where you can learn about Argentine Tango culture, improve
your dancing skills, socialize, meet new people, and have fun in the
elegant venue.

Grand Opening of ArTango Center takes place
Saturday, November 1st 9:00 pm – 3:00 am

Special performances
Special guests
Slide show from milongas, festivals, classes
Argentine specialties food
BYOB
$15

4011 N Ravenswood
Chicago, IL

The ArTango Center offers brand new hardwood floor, sunroof, 18'
ceiling, state-of-the-art lights and sound system.

It is conveniently located on the intersection of Irving Park and
Ravenswood Avenue and accessible from I-94, Lake Shore Drive, Brown
and Red Line.

Please see the map for directions:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Chicago&state=IL&address=4011+N.+Ravenswood&zipcode=60613

Please call us at 312.451.4068 or 312.823.4859 if you have any questions.

Looking forward to see you there!

--
Maria and Burak
Tango Eclectique Event Architects LLC