[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC's Esmeralda's (Are you preparing for PRACTICE HALLOWEEN on the 26th?)

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 16 13:48:28 EDT 2008

Sunday OCT 19-- at Session 73- ESMERALDA¹S TANGO AND TAPAS
73 and 1st Ave. SW corner. Dance from 7:30 to 12:30 or until everyone
leaves!!!   DJ Ilene de Woodstock returns next 2 weeks!!!

You know of the great Hermanos Macana, a week from this Sunday
ON OCT. 26‹
Experience the World Premiere of
³THE HERMANAS MACABRAS DANCE COMPANY²-------so start
preparing for the BIG CELEBRATION: ³Practice* Halloween Party, Esmeralda¹s
4th Anniversary, & 90th Birthday party of Alex Turney---one week from Sun.

A SECRET NOTE: Everyone is to bring flashlights as I want to have 90 lights
turned on when we sing to Alex!  This will be a surprise.

THERE ARE WEEKLY CLASSES ALWAYS
JEAN FUNG teaches pre-intermediate, ME, the beginners. Both classes at 6:30..
$10 admission includes classes.
Tapas still served with a courtesy drink until 8:30 in the café. Kitchen
open until 12.....Bar open late.
Ph: 212 777 6053 Session 73 Ph: 212 517 4445
----Dance from 7:30 to 12:30 or until everyone leaves!!! Get ready! Lucila

*Remember if your costume is successful this practice Halloween night
you will not have to change it for the 31st‹so do your very best.