[Tango-A] NA-E: Latin & Argentine Tango Club of Detroit 15th Anniversary Celebrartion

Amy and Ray amyandray at wowway.com
Wed Oct 8 22:06:36 EDT 2008

Please join Amy & Ray and all the Motor City Milongueros for the 15th, and
final, Anniversary Celebration of the Latin & Argentine Tango Club of
Detroit.  Amy's dream 15 years ago when Argentine tango did not exist in
Michigan was to fill the dance floors with people dancing and loving tango.
Our Anniversary Celebrations are evidence that Amy's dream has been
realized.  Join us this year to dance Amy's Dream

Unfortunately, Guillermina Quiroga will not be able to perform in our show
at our Anniversary Celebration as we previously announced.  This Anniversary
Celebration, our 15th and last, will be a grand party for us, the Motor City
Milongueros.  We have a gourmet buffet dinner and dance all evening to the
best music of Buenos Aires.  We will also play lots of Latin, and, of
course, chacarera.  We will have a show during the evening spotlighting the
singing and dancing of local, very talented performers.  Some of our Motor
City Milongueros have volunteered to perform in the show.  If you are
interested let us know.  It would be great to have a strong presence of our
Motor City Milongueros in the show at our final Anniversary Celebration.

Latin & Argentine Tango Club 15th Anniversary Celebration
Saturday, November 1st
A Gala Dinner, Dance, and Show at O'Kelly Banquet Hall
23663 Park Street,
Dearborn, Michigan   48124
(2 blocks south of Michigan and 3 blocks west of Outer Drive)
Reservations are first-come first serve for seating
Reserve a table for 8 to 10 Guests

6:00pm Cocktails & General Dancing
8:00pm Dinner
10:00pm Show
1:00am Last Dance
FULL OPEN BAR ALL EVENING!

Dinner, Show, and General Dancing                        $50
Show and General Dancing Only  (After 9pm)        $20

To confirm your reservation please send a check or money order made out to
"Latin & Argentine Tango Club of Detroit to the following address.
Reservations will be required for dinner.  Amy will return to Detroit on
October 20th after a year in Buenos Aires.   Let's surprise her with lots of
reservations when she returns.
Amy and Ray
25283 Hopkins
Dearborn Heights, MI 48125