[Tango-A] NA-W, Misc: Super Low Airfare to Buenos Aires

Infusions Travel patricia at infusionstravel.com
Wed Oct 8 14:10:58 EDT 2008

I'm offering a fantastically low round trip airfare to Buenos
Aires...$1,296 per person!  It's on Delta. It's a group fare departing from
Sacramento, so the dates are set in stone: February 25 to March 12, 2009.

I'm also offering a "Basic Package", same dates, with airfare from SMF,
airport transfers and hotel with buffet breakfast and my assistance, for
$2513 per person, double occupancy.

Registration forms are on my website, http://www.infusionstravel.com
Click on the Buenos Aires page for more info...there are only a few spaces
at this price...act now!

Hope to see you here in Buenos Aires! Email patricia at infusionstravel.com

With a big Hug,
Patricia Thaxter
Tanguera and Travel Consultant
Personal Guide Services and Custom Trips to BsAs

This is a limited time offer, subject to availability.
http://www.infusionstravel.com