[Tango-A] NA-NE: NYC All Night Milonga & NY Tango Festival Performance by the Masters

Sarah La Rocca danzisima at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 00:30:46 EDT 2008

NYC All Night Milonga
Saturday October 11th

I am very proud to announce that the ALL NIGHT MILONGA has joined forces
with
Mariela Franganillo's NY TANGO FESTIVAL.
This will be a blockbuster special event featuring performances
by all the Masters from the festival, who are some of the hottest names in
tango today.
This is the only night all the Masters will perform in the same night.

Midnight show by
Fabian Salas  & Maria Paz Giorgi
Pablo Villarraza & Dana Frigoli
Gabriel Misse & Analia Centurion

Plus:
9pm intermediate class by Walter Perez
Dancing 10pm - 5am with DJ Ramu Pyreddy
Tarot & astrology readings by Lexa Rosean

Admission:
$25 cash only at the door includes the class, show, free wine and snacks.
A late night admission of $15 will be available after the show, space
permitting.
Space is limited and we will sell out, so plan accordingly and come early to
avoid disappointment.
Doors open at 8:45. Please do not come earlier as we cant accommodate you.

Stepping Out Studios
37 West 26th street @ 6th Ave
NYC, NY, USA
646-742-9400