[Tango-A] EU-W: We are dancing on the Bosphorus in the Ritual!

istangoritual istango at istangoritual.org
Mon Oct 6 09:57:00 EDT 2008

Dear friends,

The milongas of 3rd Istanbul Tango Ritual will be held in SUADA, the
famous little island of Istanbul's night life, ON the Bosphorus, which
means we are going to dance on the waters of Black Sea and Marmara Sea
connecting the two continents Europe and Asia.

Join us in this very unique experience with the selections of DJs
Esteban Moreno and Horacio Godoy, live music of  Oko Tango Quartet and
shows of the following great dancers:

Julio Balmaceda & Corina de la Rosa
Esteban Moreno & Claudia Codega
Javier Rodriguez & Andrea Missé
Horacio Godoy & Cecilia Garcia
Pablo Rodriguez & Noelia Hurtado

For details about SUADA and milonga program
http://www.istangoritual.org/content2.asp?id=11

For registrations http://www.istangoritual.org/Reservation.aspx?cult=en-GB

3rd. İstanbul Tango Ritual Program

5 November Wednesday
20.30: Tango guitar concert of Husrev Isfendiyaroglu in Armada Hotel:
Tangos & Milongas
21.00-02.00: Welcome Milonga in Armada Hotel
Introduction of the artists and opening dance from the artists
DJ: Figen Moran

6 November Thursday
12.00-19.30: Workshops in Armada Hotel
21.30-04.00: Milonga in SUADA
Shows from the Artists: Horacio Godoy & Cecilia Garcia, Pablo
Rodriguez & Noelia Hurtado
DJ: Esteban Moreno

7 November Friday
12.00-19.30: Workshops in Armada Hotel
21.30-04.00: Milonga in SUADA
Shows from the Artists: Esteban Moreno & Claudia Codega, Javier
Rodriguez & Andrea Missé
Orchestra: Oko Tango Quartet
DJ: Horacio Godoy

8 November Saturday
12.00-19.30: Workshops in Armada Hotel
21.30-04.00: Milonga in SUADA
Shows from the Artists: Julio Balmaceda & Corina De la Rosa, Esteban
Moreno & Claudia Codega, Javier Rodriguez & Andrea Missé, Horacio
Godoy & Cecilia Garcia, Pablo Rodriguez & Noelia Hurtado
Orchestra: Oko Tango Quartet
DJ: Horacio Godoy

9 November Sunday
12.00-19.30: Workshops in Armada Hotel
21.00-02.00: Farewell Milonga in Armada Hotel
DJ: Aykut Dokur

Istanbul Tango Ritual
www.istangoritual.org