[Tango-A] NA-C: Hot Winter Tango Dec 4-8, 2008 in St Louis

Shaun Sellers shaun_sellers at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 5 12:53:35 EDT 2008

There are still some slots available for leaders
at Hot Winter Tango 2008. Registration for followers
is unfortunately closed - please contact me to be
put on a wait list for followers. Total number of
participants is limited to 120 to ensure the quality
of the event.

The festival has developed a reputation for the high
quality of instruction and dancing, as well as for
intimacy and friendliness. Participants come from all
over North America, with at least 1/3 of the participants
tango instructors. Currently we have people coming from
Boston, NYC, LA, Tampa, Chicago, Ann Arbor, Montreal, Seattle,
Austin, Albuquerque, KC, Minneapolis, Denver, Portland,
San Francisco, San Diego, DC, Baltimore, Indianapolis,
Houston, Dallas, Las Vegas, and other places.

Festival website:
http://www.gatewaytango.org

Guest instructors:
- Brigitta Winkler (Berlin & NYC),
- Tomas Howlin (Montreal & Buenos Aires),
- Luciana Valle (Buenos Aires),
- Alex Krebs (Portland),
- Robin Thomas (NYC),
- Kyla Mares (NYC),
- Carrie Whipple (Portland),
- Shorey Myers (Berkeley),
- Andrea Ducane (Minneapolis).

DJs:
- Shorey Myers (Berkeley),
- Ramu Pyreddy (Washington DC),
- Alex Krebs (Portland),
- Robin Thomas (NYC),
- Henry Finkelstein
- Mike Tennant (St Louis).

Additional pre- and post-festival classes with guest instructors:
- Luciana Valle & Alex Krebs (Dec 4),
- Carrie Whipple (Dec 8).

Classes are oriented to serious dancers with multiple-years
experience. There will be special training for tango
instructors and djs, core training, strengthening and
flexibility classes, as well as additional pre- and
post-festival classes.

See the website for special rates for hotels and airfares.
In particular, Frontier Airlines is offering a 10% discount
and American airlines is offering a 5% discount to St Louis.
We have also added a widget that lists the latest low airfares
from all airlines to St Louis.

shaun
http://www.gatewaytango.org

 Meet me in St. Louis, Louis.
 Meet me at the tango fair.
 Don't tell me the lights are shining
 Any place but there.

 We will dance the hoochie coochie.
 I will be your tootsie wootsie
 If you will meet me in St. Louis, Louis.
 Meet me at the tango fair.