[Tango-A] NA-E: FREE INTRO CLASS!! Monday October. 6th, 6:30 to 7pm

School of Traditional Tango statnyc at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 5 00:04:48 EDT 2008

FREE INTRO CLASS!! Monday October. 6th, 6:30 to 7pm

As part of our beginner tango dancers' program, there
will be a free 30 minute introductory tango class Monday
September 8th for all those interested in taking their first
steps in tango. It will be from 6:30 to 7:00 PM at our
regular location.

After that, you will have the chance to enroll in our
"Fundamentals Courses" for Beginners, starting
that Monday, with a special discount of $10 dollars (from
the regular price) per course. You will also receive a $65
discount coupon to apply for a STAT Tango Music CD, Teaching
DVD and Private lesson.
Couples (Leader & Follower) will receive an extra $10
discount per couple.

Chelsea Studios
151 W 26th st, 5th fl, NYC, NY
School of Traditional Argentine Tango