[Tango-A] EU-E: ISTANBUL Tour Update

Jak Karako jak at bailatango.com
Thu Oct 2 17:40:33 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone

For those who are interested in tango only package ($500 12 workshops and 6
milongas) or for late deciders here is an update for our tour to Istanbul.
Participating Teachers:

Metin
Aydin & Pelin Kocamusaoglu
Cidem Camgoz
Utku Kuley
Ahmet & Pelin Dundar
Aydogan & Sule Arkis
Murat Gurmen
Hakan & Ceyda
Orcun Sakarya

Jak Karako
1 917 575 1798
http://www.bailatango.com/2008/up_istanbul.html

hosted by Metin Yazir

October 24 - November 2
$1,400
http://www.bailatango.com/2008/up_istanbul.html

917 575 1798
REGISTRATION: Please fill this form and enclose a check payable to
BailaTango, and mail it to:
Baila Tango c/o Jak Karako
7000 Boulevard East 36E, Guttenberg, NJ 07093

Price Includes: Hotel accommodation, breakfasts, all workshops and
milongas, airport transfers, guided city tours.

$500 - Tango only (12 workshops & 6 milongas)

$400 Optional Single Supplement
$300 Optional Dedicated Workshop Partner

Itinerary
Day 1 Friday

Arrival in Istanbul. Assistance and transfer to the hotel. Balance
of the day at leisure..
Welcome Milonga

Day 2 Saturday

Tango workshop & Practica with Metin
Milonga at night

Day 3 Sunday

After breakfast we continue weekend with full day of tango.
Tango workshop & Practica with Metin
Milonga at night

Day 4.Monday

After breakfast depart for a full day tour of Istanbul.
Milonga at night

Day 5 Tuesday

After breakfast depart for a full day tour of Istanbul.
Night Free

Day 6 Wednesday

Day free for shopping, sight seeing, resting
Baila Tango practica

Day 7 Thursday
Weather allowing, a boat tour of the Bosphorus
INDEPENDENCE DAY Milonga at night

Day 8 Friday

All day trip along the Bosphorus, nature, history, shopping and of
course fun.
Milonga at night

Day 9 Saturday

Full day of tango workshops
Special Milonga at night with shows by the Turkish Masters

Day 10 Sunday

After Breakfast you will be transferred to Istanbul airport for your
return flight

(Optional : Three more workshops for those who are staying extra day)

+ Itinerary subject to change
+ Let us know if you need help booking your flight
+ Workshop partner program: If you want a dedicated professional
partner for the workshops please let us know