[Tango-A] NA-E: Sun. Esmeralda's:--PREPARE FOR OCT 26

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 2 15:52:54 EDT 2008

Happy New Year to all celebrating the High Holidays and to the rest,
Guilt-by-association Good Wishes from Esmeralda¹s!
Sunday OCT 5 at Session 73--at
ESMERALDA¹S TANGO AND TAPAS
Dance from 7:30 to 12:30 or until everyone leaves!!!
YESIM DJ¹S!! Expect more beautiful music!
JEAN teaches pre-intermediate, ME, the beginners.
Both classes at 6:30. $10 admission includes classes.

DO NOT WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE! START PREPARATIONS NOW!

³ESMERALDA¹S PRACTICE HALLOWEEN PARTY²
Coming OCT. 26--Test your costume! If people tell you you really look
boring, you can redesign by the 31st!!!
While all are welcome in civvies or skivvies, those who are unusually
adorned are likely to win some inconsequential prizes plus maybe a few good
ones.
Again the emphasis is on WIGS, HATS & HAIRDOS.
It¹s A DOUBLE-WHAMMY!
THE 4th ANNIVERSARY OF ESMERALDA¹S TANGO & TAPAS!!!!
and
The 90th birthday OF THE HOT-SHOT POPULAR TANGO DANCER--
ALEX TURNEY!!!
We are going to film this night of great charm so be prepared to be filmed
with the
great hope that this year no one films over our tape.

Tapas still served with a courtesy drink until 8:30 in the café or outside!
Kitchen open until 12.....Bar open late.
$10 admission includes classes
See you soon,
Lucille

Lucille Krasne  Ph: 212 777 6053