[Tango-A] MISC: MEXICO TANGO BY THE SEA, DISCOUNT through Nov. 29!

christina johnson User kikibri at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 27 16:38:30 EST 2008

Dear Tango List,

    The Costa Azul resort saved two rooms for Beyond Tango by request till
Nov. 30. One is a villa with living room and kitchen. The other is standard
room. Both have ocean views.
This is the most welcome, relaxing, beatific, perfect tango vacation you can
imagine!!
*****SPECIAL FOR TWO GUYS or TWO COUPLES*****

 You must sign up by Nov. 29 to get a special price. Call Christina at (505)
466-4552 , by the evening of Nov. 29, to see what discount  is available.

TANGO     BY THE SEA
                     JANUARY 4-11, 2009

TEACHERS: CECILIA GONZALEZ from Buenos Aires. If you do not know Cecilia,
you have missed a classic dancer and performer, and a brilliant teacher. She
brings the simplest and most elegant movement imaginable to tango. If you
are serious about tango, she is an essential  element you should not miss.
See:www.tangomotion.com
 EDUARDO SAUCEDO from Buenos Aires:
See: www.eduardosaucedo.com <http://www.eduardosaucedo.com>  Eduardo is the
most personable and amiable teacher I have known in my tango business.
His charm, humor, and kindness only enhance his enthusiastic and clear
teaching style. Everyone seems to want to be in his class because of his
loving heart and his exuberance

This exotic tango vacation takes place in the fishing village of San
Francisco, at the Costa Azul Eco-resort. This place has everything you need
for a tropical get away: the weather is perfect in January, hammocks hang
near the coconut trees, beckoning you for a nap, the beach is yards away
from the restaurant and our dance classes; kayaking, horseback riding,
surfing, and snorkeling are everyday options.
Watch whales and dolphins play as you sip your Margarita on the veranda. You
might escort baby sea turtles to the ocean!.

See Costa Azul website at: www.costaazul.com

TANGO PRICE: $725  per person includes ALL classes, ALL milongas, ALL
practicas, Mexican Fiesta Night,* Mermen/Mermaid Mythtical party, bonfire
farewell beach dinner, and one special meal event in Puerto Vallarta.
.*Mexican Fiesta night is a great party with mariachis, folk dances, and
entertainment.
THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE AIRFARE OR HOTEL!

Rooms can be reserved and paid for with Costa Azul Resort. Rooms begin at
$95, and there are several package plans available
SEE: www.beyondtango.net for more information.
 Email Christina Johnson at: kikibri at earthlink.net, or call (505) 466-4552
for more information.