[Tango-A] NA-C: Opposites Attract practica resumes THIS Sunday - Nov. 30 - at Ritz Tango Café in Chicago

PJ Grant windycitytango at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 26 22:25:43 EST 2008

Update - Jacqui's returned from Pulpo's week in BsAs and couldn't bear to not have a practica this weekend! With CaféDuvall now likely undergoing renovations through  December, we decided to find a temporary home for Opposites Attract on Sunday afternoon. We have been graciously offered floor space at the lovelyRitz Tango Café (933 N. Ashland Ave, Chicago -Café tel. 773-235-CAFE (2233); http://www.google.com/maps?q=933+N+Ashland+Ave,+Chicago,+Illinois+60622,+USA&ie=UTF8&z=15&ll=41.900648,-87.667379&spn=0.01233,0.043001&om=1&iwloc=addr).

Please join us THIS Sunday, Nov. 30, for Opposities Attract practica from 3:00 - 6:00 p at Ritz Tango Café - with hot and cold beverages and light refreshments available for purchase, similar to CaféDuvall.Our regular practica pricing will apply: $10 walk-in, $8 with prior reservation to either Phoebe or Jacqui prior to noon on Sunday; packages available for multiple sessions (e.g., $35 for 5 practicas).

We also have confirmed Opposites Attract will be at the Ritz on Sunday, Dec. 13. Phoebe will be at the Hot Winter Tango Festival in St. Louis on Dec. 7, so stay tuned for a decision about the practica on that date as well as the possibility of an early evening practica on Dec. 9.

And, if you want to stay and dance more, you can enjoy TANGO MATINEE at the Ritz Café every Sunday with alesson at 7:00 p prior to milonga which goes until midnight; $10 (includes milonga); BYOB (liquor license pending).

Please contact either Phoebe (312-608-2646) or Jacqui (773-865-9523) with any questions, directions, or reservations. We intend to resume at CaféDuvall in January 2009.

Most of all, we would like to thank our loyal veterans and our new dancers for your support of Opposites Attract - you are why we do this. We send our wishes for a happy Thanksgiving holiday to you wherever this weekend finds you. Enjoy!

Phoebe J. (PJ) Grant of WindyCityTango, Unlimited
312-60TANGO (312-608-2646) cell - text msgs welcome
WindyCityTango at yahoo.com (for tango business messages)
TangoLadyChicago at yahoo.com (for immediate communication)
Promoter, Teacher, Performer, Sponsor of Argentine Tango