[Tango-A] NA-C: Opposites Attract practica in Chicago takes Thanksgiving break

PJ Grant windycitytango at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 22 12:44:34 EST 2008

The Opposiites Attract practica, usually danced from 4:00-7:00 p every Sunday, will not occur the next two Sundays (Nov. 23 and 30) as Cafe Duvall (2257 W 23rd Pl, Chicago) will be closed for a Thanksgiving holiday break. Please enjoy your turkey and tofu time with family and friends. We will resume in December. In the meantime, I am available for private lessons - just call or text. Enjoy!

Phoebe J. (PJ) Grant of WindyCityTango, Unlimited
312-60TANGO (312-608-2646) cell - text msgs welcome
WindyCityTango at yahoo.com (for tango business messages)
TangoLadyChicago at yahoo.com (for immediate communication)
Promoter, Teacher, Performer, Sponsor of Argentine Tango