[Tango-A] EU-E : 6th International Istanbul Tango Festival

Aydogan (El Encuentro) aydogan at tangoencuentro.com
Wed Nov 19 13:27:52 EST 2008

Dear Tango Friends,

We are happy to inform you that Istanbul Tango Festival 2009 program is
published at our official web site, www.istanbultangofestival.com

As in previous years, in 2009 we will again have two international events;

- Tango Nuevo Weekend, and
- Istanbul Tango Festival

Tango Nuevo Weekend will happen in 6-7-8 March and the workshops will be
open only to women. The classes will be given by maestras Cecila Gonzalez
and Lucia Mazer. The subjects are focused on the capability building in
women techniques.

In 2009 we will organize our 6th International Istanbul Tango Festival
between 2 - 5 July.

Maestros
========
Mariano "Chicho" Frumboli - Juana Sepulveda Sebastian Arce - Mariana Montes
Adrian Veredice - Alejandra Hobert Celine Ruiz - Damian Rosenthal Gaston
Torelli - Moira Castellano

Orchestras and DJs are to be announced soon.

It is our pleasure to inform you that we will dance in magnificant
historical locations again, such as Adile Sultan Palace on top of Bosphorus.

Please take the recommendations and statsitics given in the web site into
consideration. The hotels fills so fast that the last year they were all
sold-out on June.

Another noticable indicator is that all festival classes were full on June
in 2008, that is one month before the festival date.

We hosted participants from 36 countries in 2007 and 41 countries in 2008.
We look forward expanding the participation geography in 2009.

Please visit the festival web site to enjoy last festivals' photos and
videos. You could also browse class subjects, milongas and shuttle
schedules, download festival guides and complete your registration. The
facility to download all programmes and festival guides is also included in
the web site.

Hoping to see you with us,

Aydogan Arkis
El Encuentro

Let's dance where the civilisations dance

6th International Istanbul Tango Festival
2-5 July 2009

3rd International Tango Nuevo Weekend
6-7-8 March 2009

http://www.istanbultangofestival.com