[Tango-A] [NA-E] Holiday Milonga at Yale

Yale Tango Club yaletangoclub at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 00:43:22 EST 2008

Please join the Yale Tango Club for our upcoming...

*Holiday Milonga.edu!*
*Date:* Friday, December 5
*Time:* 8pm - 3am
*Place:* Pratt Hall, 311 Temple Street, New Haven, Connecticut
*DJ:* Gustavo Fernandez of Yale Tango Club/Argentina
*Suggested donation:* $10*

*http://www.yaletangoclub.org/milonga*<http://www.yaletangoclub.org/milonga>

We're bringing another semester of fantastic tango to a festive close with a
fun filled night of dancing and holiday treats.  Everyone is very welcome,
especially our fellow student milongueros from other universities! Come and
dance the night away with us.

*We know some of you will be coming from far away and we want to make it as
easy as possible for you to dance with us!