[Tango-A] NA-E: 7 years of La Boca at Connolly's Nov 18th- JORGE TORRES + SARA Y IVAN

events events at celebratetango.com
Mon Nov 17 14:05:34 EST 2008

Tuesday November 18th..
We found a place to celebrate....
7 YEARS of...
La Boca Milonga, NYC
Doorway to a world of Tango
Connolly¹s, 121 W 45 St 3rd fl (6th & Bway) 212 597 5126
Great smooth wood floor, kitchen open till midnight! Irish fare +
international menu, full bar and 12-1 bar menu, comfortable friendly
ambience! (*cheap New Year¹s Eve tkts too)
(La Boca will also be here Nov 25th and if we impress them enough continue
in 2009! Please come and support)
7:00 to 8:00 - basic class with
GAYATRI MARTIN
 9:00pm ­ 1:00am!! Guest DJ:
Yesim ŒLa Turca¹

8:00 to 9:00 - intermediate class Special Guest Teacher
JORGE TORRES
Jorge has been the long standing Dance Captain of Forever Tango in addition
to being one of the shows leading dancers.

Celebration Performance
SARA GRDAN Y IVAN TERRAZAS
A modern approach to traditional tango. Ivan and Sara met in NYC and
dedicated themselves to the passion and intensity of Argentine Tango.
Together they are among the youngest and most recognized proponents of
Argentine Tango on the East Coast, both as teachers and dynamic performers.

Nov 18th & Nov 25th
La Boca at:
Connolly¹s Pub & restaurant
121 W 45 St 3rd fl (6th & bway)
reservations: 212 597 5126
Private classes & Buenos Aires Tour Information:
Host: Gayatri 212 725 1078 24/7
info at celebratetango.com

> *at La Boca LAST CHANCE TO GET SUPER CHEAP TKTS TO
> New Year's Eve Cheap & Chic
> TANGO on the 5th fl &
> SALSA on the 4th fl
> Dance PARTY
> At the famous & friendly Dance Manhattan  Studios, 39 W 19 St. 5th floor, (5-6
> Aves) NYC. 212 807 0802
> November 1st  - November 17th
> Party  $30 ( **$25)
> Basic Class ADD  $20
> Buffet ADD $20 (only available till Dec  26th)
> *all 3 COMBO $60 (*with an original copy of this email in person only)
> ** $25 party tickets only in person from Gayatri, Rodney, Evelyn or front desk
> of Dance Manhattan- cash or check
November 17th ­ December 25th
> Party  $40 - Basic Class ADD  $20 - Buffet ADD $20  (last call) - all 3 COMBO
> $75
> December 25th - December  30th-midnight
> Party  $50 - Basic Class ADD  $20 - Buffet ADD $30 (super last call) - all 3
> COMBO $85
> December  31st
> Party $60 - Basic Class  $30 - Buffet not  available
>
> WHERE TO BUY TICKETS
> 1.  In person from Gayatri, Evelyn & Rodney
> 2.  On-line till  Dec midnight 30th at:  www.celebratetango.com
> 3.  At Dance Manhattan front desk
4.  Sessions 73, 73rd st & 1st Ave. Sundays see Evelyn
For upcoming La Boca news!
Or check the website
 http://celebratetango.com

Leaders Practica will be Friday
At Chelsea Studios, 151 W 26th st. 6th fl.
7:00-8:00pm
followed by a
8:00-9:00pm Vals Criollo Class
with SERGIO & ANTON - STATNYC.com
Info: Sergio 917 373 7446 or  Anton 917 373 7444 for STAT schedule