[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC, "LA MILONGA DE GARDEL" THIS SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 15TH.

Carlos Duarte de Chey carlosnytango at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 13 12:02:57 EST 2008

Hi,

This month, we will have the milongas on the 15th and 22nd of November. I will go to Argentina on the 27th.

Hope to see you,
Carlos

La Milonga de Gardel :

~Two Tango Salons (One Traditional Tango the other New Tango)
~Two Great Classes before the Milonga
~The Best Tango Music
~Great Floor and Atmosphere
~Free Beverages and Snacks
~Spin-the-bottle Raffle
~Tango Films all Night
~Free Coat Check and more..See you,Carlos

Classes:
9pm to 9:45pm - Beginners Tango Class with Jon.
9pm to 9:45pm - Int./Advanced Master Tango Class with Carlos Duarte de Chey  Milonga: 10pm to 3am  DJ Carlos

$15 (classes are included)

Location: Sandra Cameron Dance Center
199 Lafayette Street, 2nd Floor
(1 block south of Spring Street/N,R and 6 trains)

For more information:
Carlos Duarte de Chey
NYC: 917-406-7973
BA: 155-706-6156