[Tango-A] NA-W, NA-E, NA-C: THANK YOU who attended the Grand Opening of ARTango Center in Chicago!

Tango Éclectique tangoeclectique at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 23:21:54 EST 2008

Just a little note to say THANK YOU to everyone who supported us by
coming to our Grand Opening of ARTango Center!

All of you who came made our event a fantastic SUCCESS and we were
very pleased to see you!

For those who couldn't make it, thank you for responding and letting
us know that you were unable to attend.  Knowing that you were there
in spirit is wonderful and all your well wishes were greatly
appreciated.

At one point there wasn't an empty seat to be had and we had 100 of them!

Big thanks for those who drove all the way from Urbana-Champaign,
Madison and Michigan to join us that day.

 Everyone that came just LOVED the space, the ambience, the music, the
spirit, the energy!

  Since this is our home away from home we've made it a comfortable
and lovely place to be!

Also, we would like to say thank you for those of you who helped us to
make our dream come true!!!

Please join our ARTango group on Facebook to hear our latest news and
upcoming events or simply send us email to tangoeclectique at gmail.com.

Here is the link to photo gallery from Grand Opening:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=80882&l=6f8b0&id=697442743

Again, BIG Thanks for your support and we look forward to seeing you
every Friday!

Maria and Burak
Tango Eclectique
www.tangoeclectique.com