[Tango-A] Tangofest Maui

Gawain Bantle Gawain at loveoftango.com
Fri May 30 21:34:49 EDT 2008

Tangofest on Maui August. 6th - 10th 2008
with
Natalia Hills, Jorge Torres, Lizlelot de Stigter, Facundo Posadas
Aloha dear Tango friends,
We from the wonderful island from Maui want to invite you to our 4th
Tanogfest Maui. Maui with its wonderful beaches, waterfalls, sunsets
is a great place to relax from winter on the mainland and to lie on
the beach, explore the 10000 foot high volcano, surf, windsurf, lie on
the beach, swim and 'hang loose' as we say here. Then in the afternoon
and the evening you can dance Tango at a beautiful place and study
with world class teachers and dancers. For more detailed info check: www.tangofestmaui.com
We have special vacation packages available.
Mahalo
Gawain Bantle