[Tango-A] NA-W: Tango Magic Festival -- Seattle -- Last weekend in July!

Kathryn Krueger nettika at gmail.com
Thu May 29 18:16:30 EDT 2008

Hi!  I'm writing to let you know about our upcoming Tango Magic Festival in
Seattle, the last weekend in July!  (http://seattletangomagic.com/)  It's a
great festival and it's absolutely gorgeous out here that time of year.  The
highlight of the event, for me, is our outdoor milonga and salmon bake on
Sunday afternoon; dancing out on the shores of Lake Washington with the sun
slowly setting over the water.  Not to be missed!  Please come see and
experience this for yourself.

Thanks,
Kathryn

-----==> TANGO MAGIC <==-----
http://seattletangomagic.com/

July 24th-28th, 2008 (the last weekend in July)

Located on the scenic University of Washington Campus
Housing now available at the UW Dorms!

--=>  14 Distinguished Instructors
--=>  28 Classes
--=>  8 Milongas, including an Outdoor Milonga and Salmon Bake
--=>  Live Music by Conjunto Berretín
--=>  Special Seminars and Events

Instructors:
      Pedro "Tete" Rusconi and Silvia Ceriana