[Tango-A] NA-E: Bernardo Monk at Tango Paradiso, June 7, at Springstep, Medford, MA

Adriana Pinto adrimp1 at yahoo.com
Mon May 26 08:32:05 EDT 2008

Dear Tangueras and Milongueros:

It is with great pleasure that I announce that
Bernardo Monk and Octavio Brunetti will be playing
live music for us, at Tango Paradiso, on June 7, 2008.
What a wonderful treat!
Bernardo Monk has a great selection of VERY danceable
music! Not to be missed!

We will still have an opportunity to practice before
the milonga!

8 - 9pm - Practica (free with milonga ticket)
9 - 1am - Milonga with Live music + DJ music

$22 at the door
$18 in advance - before Wednesday, May 4)
(send a check to Adriana Pinto: 30 Quarry Dr.
Rochester, NH 03867)
Students: $18 at the door

All ages and levels welcome!

Come and have a great time! Please contact me if you
have questions.

Adriana Pinto
www.havetotango.com
(617) 816-1967