[Tango-A] NY-E: NYC Sun-Dance Until the Vacas Come Home!

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Thu May 22 19:32:40 EDT 2008

For another high energy, friendly night....
ESMERALDA¹S TANGO AND TAPAS THIS SUNDAY ­MAY 25
Session 73, 73 and 1st Ave. SW corner
Dancing from 7:30 to 12:30 plus!!!

Go to the beach, go to the movies THEN COME BACK FOR GREAT DANCING
THIS HOLIDAY WEEKEND!!

Large windows will be flung wide-open, people on the street, dogs and
children will marvel at our music and dance.
Delicious Tapas will still be served with a courtesy drink until 8:30 in the
café or outside in glorious weather...
Kitchen open until 11...Bar until those above-mentioned vacas come home and
all dancers leave HAPPY & EXHAUSTED.

DJ YESIM of Corazon Milonga will keep us on our feet---as she did last
Sunday night with a brilliant program---
no one could really stay seated long.

$10 admission includes the beginner and pre-inter.classes both at 6:30
Yesim also teaches pre-intermediate this night‹and brilliantly (some
delicious moves---you can help decide), Beginners with ME

See you soon,
Lucille

Lucille Krasne  Ph: 212 777 6053
Esmeralda¹s TANGO AND TAPAS Sundays