[Tango-A] NA-C: Denver, this week at The Tango House

Chas Gale chasgale at comcast.net
Mon May 19 20:18:36 EDT 2008

Greetings from The Tango House,

The Tango House is proud to be an independent tango salon and boutique, not
affiliated with any other local tango event.

The Memorial Holiday weekend at The Tango House will be celebrated with fun,
friendly, and inspiring milongas in a little slice of Buenos Aires right
here in the Rocky Mountain region. Julio Balmaceda called The Tango House
milonga, “One of the best milongas in the world”. This is as authentic an
Argentine Tango experience as you can find short of visiting Buenos Aires.
You can see the pictures of The Tango House at
http://thetangohouse.com/6901.html.  Along with the unique and charming
milonga environment for the holiday milongas, you can also take advantage of
our advanced milonga instruction, and a treasure chest of bargains in our
boutique on shoes and apparel.

MILONGAS THIS WEEK
Thursday, May 22nd, 8:30pm until we are done, $5
Friday, May 23rd, 9pm until we are done, $5
Saturday, May 24th, 8:30pm -1am or Later, $15
Monday, May 26th, PLEASE RSVP to info at thetangohouse.com; with enough
interest we will hold a milonga.
http://thetangohouse.com/22401.html

SPECIAL CLASS
Friday, 5/23, 7:30-9, $10, “Can’t Touch This”, Advanced Milonga. We have
developed our milonga to a world class level and will offer milonga elements
for advanced dancer. We will set the bar as high as we can for those who
attend. Consider attending with a partner and joining us for the warm-up
session at 6:30, $5.

TTH BOUTIQUE
Buy hand made tango shoes from Buenos Aires starting at $45! Labels like
Delie, GretaFlora, Artesanal, Victorio, NeoTango, TangoLeike, Suipacha 256
and we are continuing our Comme Il Faut sale for $145/pair! Plus American
makers VeryFine and Sansha dance sneakers. ATTENTION MEN: we just received a
new shipment of Delie, the most comfortable tango/dance shoes I have ever
worn. Also shop for designer label tango apparel starting at $8! And be
among the first to get your TTH tee-shirt!

DIRECTIONS TO THE TANGO HOUSE
>From Interstate 25, take the 20th Street exit. Turn west (away from
downtown) and take the first immediate right on the west side of the
viaduct. The street sign there says Osage St., go about 100 feet and turn
left to stay on Osage. Then it's just 4 blocks up on your left. TTH is on
the west side of the street. It has a large yellow banner with purple
lettering. Local cab numbers are Freedom Cab 303-292-8900, Metro
303-333-3333, Yellow 303-777-7777.

Please call or write with any questions.

With our best,
Chas & Gaia

The Tango House
3617 Osage Street