[Tango-A] NA-C, NA-E, NA-W, SA: 2008 CHICAGO MINI TANGO FESTIVAL VIDEOS AND FEEDBACK

chicagomilonguero chicagomilonguero at yahoo.com
Mon May 19 16:23:50 EDT 2008

2008 CHICAGO MINI TANGO FESTIVAL – VIDEOS AND FEEDBACK

A month has almost gone by since the 2008 Chicago Mini
Tango Festival. We want to thank everyone that
attended this year’s festival. In preparation for the
2009 festival, we would like you to send us any
feedback.  Please email any feedback to us at
info at chicagotangofestival.com.

 We have added videos from the festival to our
website: http://chicagotangofestival.com/Video.php  We
will also be adding pictures from the festival in the
near future.

The 2009 Chicago Mini Tango Festival is tentatively
scheduled for April 17-19, 2009. If you would like to
subscribe to our mailing list, please send an email
to: ChicagoTangoFestival-subscribe at yahoogroups.com .
Looking forward to seeing you at our Festival in April
2009.

Thank you,

Ray Barbosa
Marco Mambelli

P.S.  Susana Miller will be in Chicago for workshops
and private lessons from June 5-12 with intensive
workshops on June 7 and 8.  Early bird discounts
expire May 27, 2008.  For more information concerning
the event, please go to
http://chicagotangofestival.com/susanamiller_ws08.pdf