[Tango-A] NA-E: BIGGER Studio for the School of Traditional Argentine Tango!

School of Traditional Tango statnyc at yahoo.com
Sun May 18 15:45:22 EDT 2008

We're growing! Due to the growth of our Monday night traditional tango classes and practica we are moving to a larger room at Chelsea Studios so as to accommodate all our students in a more comfortable atmosphere. Please note the time change as well. Classes will begin at 7:00 pm as opposed to 6:30 pm. See you there!

Mondays from 7:00 to 8:00 pm All Levels Class
Mondays from 8:00 to 9:00 pm All Levels Practica
100% traditional tango technique with no other dance
influences. All ages and body types are welcome. No partner required.

Where:
CHELSEA STUDIOS, 151 W 26th st, 5th fl, NYC, NY 10001

Price:
First walk in class $25 (includes class & practica)
Package of 5 classes for $80 (includes practica)
Package for 5 Monday classes & 5 Tuesday Leader's practicas for $120

With the first package you will receive a complimentary STAT Music CD

With purchase of package you receive a $25 off a private coaching session with Anton or Sergio or $20 discount for a teaching DVD

Reserve through: www.statnyc.com or calling
917-373-7446 or send an email to statnyc at yahoo.com

OPEN HOUSE!
Also, June 2nd our school will host an open house showcasing all the things we offer. Completely FREE! So, come with friends and family who want to learn tango. It will be an evening filled with many interesting events.

School of Traditional Argentine Tango
WWW.STATNYC.COM
917-373-7446 / 917-373-7444