[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC Colgada Boot/Heel Camp with Daniela Pucci and Luis Bianchi - Sunday, 6/1

Daniela y Luis danielayluis at luisbianchi.com
Sat May 17 18:32:45 EDT 2008

COLGADA BOOT/HEEL CAMP

Sunday, June 1st, 2-7pm @ Ripley Grier Studios, NYC

with Daniela Pucci and Luis Bianchi

We are pleased to announce our "Colgada Boot/Heel Camp" happening in NYC, on
June 1st! This will be a full-day opportunity to nail down the technique of
colgadas - including a healthy dose of work on posture, core, embrace,
intention and the tango walk - and work through progressively more
challenging material.

Colgada demo: http://youtube.com/watch?v=1LE1pswthCE.

Workshop Topics:

2-3:30pm Making Colgadas Effortless: All the Secrets of Colgada Technique
3:45-5:15pm Linear, Circular and Continuous Colgadas for Open and Close
Embrace
5:30-7pm Challenging Combinations! Mixing Colgadas with Ganchos, Sacadas and
Other Moves

Pre-registration requested. Limited enrollment. Couples optional. All
workshops are at the intermediate/advanced level.
To register, please email danielayluis at luisbianchi.com or call
(617)218-7548.

$30/workshop
$75/three workshops

Venue: Ripley Grier Studios, 520 Eighth Avenue 16th Floor, Studio 16U, New
York, NY 10018

http://www.luisbianchi.com

YouTube Videos:
 http://youtube.com/watch?v=RdU3eORpNhY