[Tango-A] NA-C: Can't Touch This, Advanced Milonga Training in Denver, 5/23 at 7:30-9pm at The Tango House

Chas Gale chasgale at comcast.net
Wed May 14 21:07:55 EDT 2008

Greetings from The Tango House,

WE ARE ADDING A SPECIAL WORKSHOP ON FRIDAY, MAY 23RD, 7:30 – 9pm, $10
“Can’t Touch This”  Advanced Milonga.

I started focusing on milonga during my first trip to Buenos Aires in 2000.
Since then Gaia and I have continued to set the milonga bar as high as
possible. Watching and studying the best practitioners of milonga all over
the world.

We will offer the highest level of milonga capable by those who attend. No
one will be disappointed. Everyone will have new material. Even, no,
especially if you are accomplished in milonga, we will challenge you. If you
are truly “advanced”, we recommend you attend with a partner who can keep
up.

Please call or write with any questions.
With our best,
Chas & Gaia

The Tango House
3617 Osage Street