[Tango-A] TANGO ACADEMY OF PASADENA - * MAY 18, SUNDAY TANGO PRACTICA & ENROLLMENT DAY * , New Location.

Tango Academy of Pasadena tangopursan at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 12:03:33 EDT 2008

Tango Academy of Pasadena

Sunday Tango Práctica

"Learn the essence of tango, Milonga, Candombe & Vals
exclusively with Argentine Instructors."

This popular Sunday event is offered every five weeks
to our students, visitors and to the general public.
The main purpose of this tango gathering is to provide
the students with the opportunity to tango and
practice what they have learned throughout the five
week series. We welcome visitors whom may
be interested to learn and explore all the options
that the Tango Academy of Pasadena has to offer.

  You are cordially invited to the

  Sunday Tango Práctica on

  Sunday, May 18, from 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm.

  Upcoming Argentine Tango Series Enrollment Day
  &
  Orientation Tango Class to newcomers.

  Hors d'Oeuvres and Beverages included with admission

  Tango Academy of Pasadena

57 Palmetto Drive.
(1 block North of W. California Blvd, between Fair
Oaks Ave & Pasadena Ave.)

www.tangoacademypasadena.com

Telephone: 626-963-8020

E-mail: tango1543 at yahoo.com

Join the "Pasadena Tango Academy Yahoo Group"
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PasadenaTangoAcademy

Sponsored by:
T. A. O. P.
Our own exclusive collection of tango shoes.
Available for purchase at our studio.