[Tango-A] EU-E: Istanbul Tango Festival - Registration Progress

Aydogan (El Encuentro) aydogan at tangoencuentro.com
Sat May 3 19:03:19 EDT 2008

Istanbul Tango Festival - Registration Progress
Dear Friends,

We would like to share the following progress on our festival;

Two of the festival hotels are fully booked now.

Many of the classes (level classes, women technique, milonga classes) are
left with the last seats.

We plan to freeze single followers' registrations as of 15th of May, except
the Women Technique Block.

Currently we have 24 countries registered and we expect more as we get close
the the festival dates.

We are happy to share that during the festival we will present Exedo
Tangueado (*), a 40-50 minute show, special chareography by Chicho and
Sebastian Arce. This will take place as a theather show.

Please hurry up to reserve your room and places in the festival.

Let's dance where the civilisations dance !
5th International Istanbul Tango Festival
3-8 July 2008
http://www.istanbultangofestival.com

(*) "This performance was developed with a group of artists, who were tired
always to lead the same debates, with no other objective, than to pay homage
to the Tango. With our performance we would like to enlighten the critical
eye of the audience without filling emptiness with acrobatics, without
provocation, without the desire to conquer or to seduce, but only with the
intention to show, that each aspect of the Tango is a part of one. Even if
the igniting feeling can be different, the artistic expression remains the
same.

We set out on an arranged journey through the Tango's different aesthetic
facets to show you the fact that there is no new or old, no Salon or
Milonguero, but there is just ONE Tango, which wants to whisper or to cry,
to love or to hate."

Sebastian Arce