[Tango-A] EU-E: Moscow Milonguero Nights 20-24 Aug - visa and stay in Moscow

Vistgof Alexander vistgof at yandex.ru
Sat May 3 11:18:45 EDT 2008

Dear Friends

We are continuing with the registration to Moscow festival! There are around 150 people registered already!

There some hints below about visa and stay in Moscow during the NM-2008:

If you need visa to Russia, go to http://www.getrussian.com/  to obtain a visa invitation. Some of our friends were using this way of getting visa invitation and liked the service. You do not need to book a hotel to get visa to Russia!

If you feel like staying in Moscow with local tangueros/tangueras during the festival, please write to Natacha natalia.molokova at gmail.com . She will put information about you to Moscow tango-forum and Russian dancers will surely contatct you and you will have a place to stay during the festival plus meet new friends!

Normally Moscow dancers are very open to host dancers from abroad, some of your hosts might plan to take classes with you. You could write about yourself, your plans about festival and may be offer stay in your native city in exchange someday in the future...  Last year at our festival there were more than 20 people who could stay in expensive Moscow for free with local tangueros/tangueras!

Please have have a look at our page
http://festival.milonga.ru/
and Welcome to Milonguero Nights Festival from August 20 to 24th 2008

cheers
Sasha