[Tango-A] SA: SELLING OUT TangoIntensivo(tm) Sessions in 2008 with Luciana Valle!! - last chance for June and October/November!!

Brian Dunn brian at danceoftheheart.com
Fri May 2 23:36:49 EDT 2008

Dear Tango Aficionados,

Dance of the Heart is happy to announce that, in an unprecedented display of
early demand, BOTH the May AND the October 2008 TangoIntensivo(tm) "A"
sessions have already sold out!  However, don't despair - five slots remain
for the "B" session in early June 2008, and eight slots remain open AND have
an advance registration discount in effect for the "B" session in
October/November 2008.  Online registration via PayPal is still available
for these last remaining TangoIntensivo™ Sessions in Buenos Aires with
Luciana Valle for 2008!

PROGRAMS:
============
TangoIntensivo™ "A": May 26-31, 2008 - SOLD OUT!
TangoIntensivo™ "B": June 2-7, 2008 - ONLY 5 Places left

TangoIntensivo™ "A": Oct. 20-25, 2008 - SOLD OUT!
TangoIntensivo™ "B": Oct. 27-November 1, 2008 - ONLY 8 Places left

NOTE: "A" and "B" are independent sessions, covering different subjects, but
addressing the material to students at the same level. For maximum benefit,
take both programs, but each program is also designed to stand alone.

This is the second year we have offered "A" and "B" sessions in the May-June
timeframe.  In addition, the weather in Buenos Aires in May and June is
often pleasantly cool by USA standards (daytime highs in the mid 50's,
nighttime lows in the low 40's) creating a different travel and dancing
experience for those used to the hotter times of March or November.

= * = * = * =

COST:
June 2-7 "B" session:
US$695 for the five remaining slots
=============
October 27-November 1 "B" session (eight slots remaining):
US$595 before August 15th
US$695 August 15th or later

Includes instruction, practicas, and staff partner for these events.
Does not include airfare, lodging, or meals (but we can help you with these
after registration, if given enough lead time!)

STRUCTURE:
Our acclaimed innovative approach to the tango learning experience involves
Luciana's world-class instruction in tango structure and dynamics, combined
with staff partners trained in Luciana's approach to assist your efforts
toward tango mastery.  In six days, you will be accompanied in twenty-five
hours of lessons and practicas by one of our staff assistants, who hone
their skills in the tango hotspots of Buenos Aires and in classes with
Luciana and her partners.  Some of these assistants are starting their
fourth year of working with us, so we have managed to form quite a team!
=============
For complete information, please visit our website at
www.danceoftheheart.com and follow the links about "TangoIntensivo™ Sessions
with Luciana Valle".  Paypal payment by credit card is available on the
website to insure fast registration notification for this
first-come-first-served set of events.

Don’t miss these opportunities to push the edge of your tango with a great
group of partners
and share the sights, sounds and feelings of the home of
tango with a like-minded group of dancers!

We look forward to hearing from you ASAP!

Abrazos,

Brian Dunn and Deborah Sclar (and Luciana Valle, claro!)
Dance of the Heart
775 Pleasant Street
Boulder Colorado 80302 USA
303-938-0716
www.danceoftheheart.com
“Building a Better World, One Tango at a Time”