[Tango-A] Detlef & Melina planning west-coast-tour in october

Melina Sedo & Detlef Engel tango at tangodesalon.de
Sun Mar 30 04:14:28 EDT 2008

Dear Tango-friends and-organizers,

We hope you are all fine and dancing a lot.

We would like to inform you about our upcoming tour to the USA in
October 2008. We're quite happy to tell you, that we already made our
first appointment to teach at the Portland Tangofest in October, 15 -
19. and in Seattle (date not yet fixed).

As there have been an interest in our work from organizers and
students at the west-coast, we would like to organize an exclusive
west-coast-tour around the Portland Festival.

We are available for classes, workshops & demos from October, 1 to 26.
If you are interested in hosting at your Tango club us during this
time, please be so kind to contact us soon, as we have to coordinate
the tour with our European schedule.

Cheers,

Melina and Detlef

Melina Sedo & Detlef Engel