[Tango-A] NA-C: Tentative Schedule For Denver Memorial Day Tango Festival

Tom Stermitz Stermitz at tango.org
Wed Mar 26 14:28:45 EDT 2008

2nd Notice: MEMORIAL DAY DENVER TANGO FESTIVAL
  - May 23 - 26, 2008.
  - http://LaEternaMilonga.com
  - stermitz at tango.org
  - $10 Discount for early payers (by April 15, so hurry!)
  - Please forward to your friends

The tentative schedule of classes is now posted at the Denver Tango
Festival website.

This is another tango festival "By Dancer; For Dancers. Come join the
great dancers of Denver Colorado, and all your friends from past
festivals. As always, the dance floors will be set up for good social
dancing: tables surrounding the floor, great DJs, good floor-craft.
Each year the dancing just gets better.

PRICING

I'm now renting a very nice dance floor that is oh-so-sweet on your
feet, so my costs have gone up. Drop-in prices have increased to
encourage purchase of passes, which only went up a slightly. Note that
all milongas from Thursday are included in the Gold, Milonga and
Student passes.

I do have a half-price student workstudy pass for full time students
who sign up to help at the desk for a few hours. Many hands make light
work, so this is not a huge burden.

UPDATES:

  - Jost Budde from Germany has been added as a teacher.
  - Andre Dugas will present yoga classes prior to weekend workshops.
  - Grisha Nisnevich will present tango music workshop

THURSDAY EARLY ARRIVAL CLASSES

Tomas Howlin & Brigitta Winkler will present special classes for
leaders and followers. They will work separately before bringing
leaders and followers back together.

SUNDAY REST & RELAXATION:

Note that Sunday classes start an hour later to give you more rest.
Plus we'll offer some special sit-down classes. Of special note, the
classical guitarist, Grisha Nisnevich will repeat his wonderful Tango
Music class, using his guitar to illustrate tango musical elements and
showing influences on tango from various musical forms. Plus, Andre
Dugas will do yoga for tango each morning to get the kinks out of your
muscles and joints.

Teachers will include:
  - Brigitta Winkler
  - Tomas Howin